*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, January 25, 2010

Mail Call!

Remember here where I posted about samples? Or here where I mentioned a good idea for making samples into gifts? Well, I have stuck with signing up whenever I see a freebie listed and just last week received all three of these samples in the mail:


A little beauty bag from Glowelle with three "beauty drink" samples (truth be told, I didn't really like the one drink I tried, but the little bag is cute!).

A little packet with Lipton Green Tea (Orange, Passionfruit & Jasmine) which I am drinking right now and enjoying immensely!

And a Benefiber orange sample.

All fun little samples that would be nice to stick in a health basket for a gift, or fun to try out for yourself. It's been fun getting the mail each day seeing what is inside!

1 comment:

  1. We got those tea samples in the green mesh bag, too. We consumed the tea and the bag went to my fabric scraps. I wish i had thought of saving it as a gift!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails