*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Changes

Yes, you have come to the blog that you were looking for! I am in the process of changing things around and redesigning this site so please bear with me, as well as provide me with your honest feedback.

One of my goals for the new year is to make the blog layout more professional and get it to where it is more user friendly. Why not start when we are stuck home in the middle of a winter storm?! While I liked the layout before, it did seem a bit crowded. I am no computer expert and it wasn't until last week that I figured out how to link a website and how to schedule a post to appear later, instead of instantly. Yes, I am a little slow when it comes to computers.

Please, share your thoughts on this work in progress. What changes would you like to see? And on a side note, are there any specific topics that you would like to see addressed in the coming days?

1 comment:

  1. I think it does look more professional and I love the header. One thing I would worry about is the width. People with older computers may not be able to see everything.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails