*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Tukered Out!

This photo shows what I wish I could be doing right now. I took it sometime this summer after a full day of playing outside and running around. Rarely, rarely, rarely will all my children be asleep at the same time during the day since Becca long ago gave up naps and Jacob only naps a few times a week so I was surprised when I came downstairs from putting Joe down for his nap and saw the other two passed out on the couch. I just had to take a photo to prove that it actually happened, plus it was cute and sweet how they fell asleep together.





As I mentioned before, I wish I was sleeping right now. I wish I was relaxing. I wish I didn't have a care in the world and was able to just pass out for an hour or two. Can you tell that I am tired? It has been an extremely busy week, mainly away from home, which means that I still have much to do at home. It is crazy when I let things pile up and this past week everything has piled up. Laundry, dishes, picking up, deep cleaning, organizing, grocery shopping, and more all need to be done. I've started the day off on a good foot and have already crossed a lot off my to-do list but there is still a lot needing to be done. It will probably take me several days to get back to my regular order of chaos.

But even though I am tired and overwhelmed I will take the time to take a walk this afternoon with the family and enjoy some moments of peace. Enjoy some moments of laughter, little feet stomping on the sidewalk, little people stopping to look at an acorn or a bug, and walking along side my hubby. Those are the moments that count.

P.S. I am working on the format of this blog and would appreciate it if you could take the survey on the right hand side of this page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails