*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine!

Today is the third week of sunshine and blue skies here in the Midwest. That is quite rare for us in September and all I can say is that I love it! I love that the kids can enjoy the outdoors and that the weather isn't too hot or too cold and that the sun has been shining on us for three weeks in a row. Blissful!

Yesterday the kids decided to set up their own picnic in the front yard. It was funny to see the food that Becca decided to serve for a snack. She gave Joe his baby puff snacks. She decided that Jacob and herself would eat an apple, saltine crackers, and have a bottle of water for a drink. They actually sat still for awhile and enjoyed their snacks.


Then it was off for a walk around the neighborhood. Do I need to say again how much I love this weather?!


It was great reading some of your mommy confessions yesterday; glad to see that I am not alone when it comes to some of the things I DON'T do *cough, cough*! I hope that you all enjoy your last week of summer and that your weather is as beautiful as ours has been.

And on a completely different note, will you all keep my father in your prayers? After a bout with oral cancer three years ago he has needed another biospy of his throat this week due to some changes on the CT scan. While the doctor is hopeful that it is not cancer it is still scary to have a need for another biospy. Please pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails