*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, February 13, 2015

Breathe Deep

Once again, I feel that I've jinxed myself. Saturday I boasted "Becca and I haven't been sick all winter."

I should have knocked on wood. 

Guess who is sick this week?! Yep, both of us.

I've been drinking cups of this tea (very quickly, because it tastes gross) several times a day. 

It really does work in clearing up congestion. Yes, I only paid 50 cents for this at the Amish bent and dent store. Along with the tea and the 85 cent peanut butter m&ms that I also got at the Amish store, my homemade chicken noodle soup, and a warm quilt and a good book I've managed to make the most of this icky sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails