*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Sunday, July 7, 2013

Update

I'm too tired to write anything elaborate about my feelings, thoughts, or day to day things. This is a "just the facts" posting.

Jacob is now on oxygen 24/7 and needs to be carried up the stairs or to the bathroom. His pain is mainly controlled with the help of morphine but that makes him have a headache so he has been napping a lot. We mostly play video games and watch television during the awake hours.

His appetite during the day is non-existent but in the evenings he eats a little.

I'm better about updating his Facebook page so feel free to check there for any new updates.

5 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Praying for Jacob's comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth; I do not know you, but I have followed you for years (since the living on $1000 a month challenge). You, Jacob, and your sweet family have been in my prayers daily. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I love you all & hold you all in my heart. Please kiss and hug Jacob, (and Becca, Joe, Amy, and your husband) and know that we are praying for grace, strength and comfort. I love you, farmgirl sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. I will follow Jacob's page on facebook. I pray for him and think of him daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you family and sweet Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been thinking so heavily of Jacob and your family. I'm so framilar where u are and my heart is so broken for your family. I am in constant amazement the lessons our daughter taught is and no doubt Jacob will too. I only wish I could if just a moment take ur pain to give ur hearts a rest. may god be present and hold u deep in peace love strength

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails