*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Snapshots

Let there be pictures! My brother gave me a card reader and it is working...no more picture-less posts for weeks at a time now!

The following photos were all taken just a few days before Jacob was diagnosed with cancer. It's bittersweet looking at them, for it is obvious to me that I will now equate my life and the life of my children with "before and after cancer" tags.





2 comments:

  1. Ahh !! Such sweet pictures Elizabeth !! Prayers still going up!! MJF Sister.. KRisty

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures of a time that I pray returns to you soon. Wow, look at the tracks in the snow. Your kids were having a lot of fun on that snowy day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails