*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, March 21, 2014

March Ipsy Bag Review

My new camera finally arrived so I'm now able to post reviews! I received the March Ipsy bag last week and had to wait until I could snap a photo before I could start using these items - it was hard as I was so excited about this bag!

Each month there are several combinations of items that your bag could consist of, and they use your profile to choose the 4-5 items perfect for you. When I saw the options this month I immediately hoped for these four items and was so, so excited to see that I received the items I hoped for (some months are a total miss).  
The theme this month was Destination Beauty and the bag itself is a selection from artist Klari Reis' and based on the street anatomy of San Francisco. It's cute and original and it looks like future bags will be by different artists as well. I use these bags for everything - to hold pens in my desk, hair things in the bathroom cabinets, loose items in the diaper bag, etc.  
This month my bag included:

*Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter ($7). I love Pacifica products!

*Nicole by O.P.I nail polish in "On What Grounds?" ($8) This color reminds me of robin eggs and is perfect for spring. What a pretty color!

*BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in "Rebel" ($15)

*Be a Bombshell eye shadow pallet ($15)

*I used my points (which you get for referring and reviewing each bag) to get the added bonus Benefit High Beam ($25)

This may be my favorite bag set to date! Ipsy is just $10 a month and extremely high value!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails