*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, October 3, 2011

Not Me! Monday


Last week we did not seem to misplace the kid's reading lesson book. We did not search the house for two days looking for it. I did not about give up and give in to ordering another when we found it on top of the kid's wooden kitchen set. We did not spend that evening catching up on reading lessons!

I did not have a totally different post planned for this morning, only to not be able to find my camera anywhere. Since my post was planned around pictures it is not me who has to postpone that post until the camera is found.

I did not sort through our shoes in order to put the summer ones away, only to find several lone shoes with no partner. This has not been an ongoing problem in our house and I have not come to believe that not only is their a sock monster in my dryer but also a shoe monster somewhere in the house.

I did not come to realize that we lose a lot of things in this house and that it may be more productive to have our own Lost And Found box in the house. Because, it does not seem, that we loose a lot but rarely find those items. We may or may not have a black hole in our midst!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails