*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Sunday, August 30, 2009

Starting Over

As an on again, off again blogger there comes a time when one must decide to either continue on with their random blog or start anew. Since I gave up on my first blog close to two years ago I have missed it but felt strange starting it up again when the previous posts were so few and far between. So begins "Trenches of Mommyhood"...

As a stay-at-home mama to three little ones I often have thoughts that swirl around in my head but no one to share them with during the day, unless I want to post it on my Facebook page or call my mom up for the umpteenth time that that day. I need an outlet for my thoughts, my ramblings, or just my day to day activities. Long letters or journal entries may be enough for some (and I write both of those) but I sometimes feel that a mother's voice is often lost and I want my voice heard. I want to prove that while the job of being a full-time mother is often mundane and seen as "lesser" it is the most important job out there. So welcome to my world...

1 comment:

  1. wonderful, you have started up blogging again. I have thought about it myself but don;t seem to get the time.
    I no longer have children at home but there are grandchildren in my life and I am so grateful for them.

    take care and keep up the great job of being a mom!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails