*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer

Goodness, this summer is going so quickly! This month there are lots of activities planned (Kindermusic, Vacation Bible School, library programs) that it makes the days go even quicker. 
Basically there is still a lot of outdoor play and free play, which is what I remember from my childhood!
I have several posts coming up: budgets (oh my, I really need to stick to this!), recipes, some fun giveaways! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I got my magazine!! Thanks so much! I know what everyone is getting for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the library! I swear I am there 3 days a week. My card is cracked and bent and worn. So nice to see a mom who takes advantage of such a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love our library too! Unfortunately, at this stage with Amy we have to make our visits short, as she loves to run from shelf to shelf pulling books out. This too shall end...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails