*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, July 18, 2014

July IPSY Bag Review

IPSY is a monthly beauty subscription which sends 4-5 sample and full size beauty items, as well as a fun make-up bag, all for $10! This is one of my favorite subscriptions as the value is perfect and the bags are fun!
The July theme is "Sensationally Sun Kissed". There is a large variety of products that your bag may contain so most are not the same combinations.
I received:

*wHet nail polish in Facetious. The color is insane but I think I like it!

*Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil. Not going to use this. 
*Be fine food skin care Daily Moisturizer with SF15. This smells delicious and fresh.

*Pixie Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm. This is awesome, it's personalized hue changes color & intensity depending on pH level of lips!

*5 in 1 bareMinerals BB advanced performance cream eyeshadow. I was hoping to get this and was thrilled to see it was in my bag!

Not my most favorite mixture to date but still fun to look forward to each month! The pretty pink bag will be put to use as well. :) There is a waiting list for IPSY but I don't think it's a long one anymore. Remember, these bags filled with goodies are great for Christmas presents or stocking stuffers! 

Disclaimer: Referral links included in post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails