*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, October 21, 2011

Surf's Up

One of my favorite parts of our trip was visiting the beach. I've been to the beach before (the same exact beach, as a matter of fact, Cocoa Beach) but this time I was able to see it through my children's eyes. The roaring waves, the hidden seashells, the peacefulness of it all.



Jacob and Becca loved the waves and continued to go further and further from shore until I called them back. Joe ran screaming from the waves but enjoyed digging in the shallow water and playing with sea shells. I wish I had better pictures but I didn't dig my camera out until after we had spent three hours in the water and on the sand and by that time the kids didn't present that many photo opportunities.


It's a day I will never forget and all I need to do is think about it in order to retrieve all the happy memories and mental snapshots. Hitting the waves, walking the beach, finding seashells, sitting in the surf and digging in the sand.






I'll gladly forget about the sunburn though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails